We're having a blizzard and not the kind you get at DQ

It started snowing and snowing and snowing this morning. Kids coming home from school early, my craft show cancelled. Supposed to snow until Sunday evening.

Bummer about the craft show. I was looking forward to sitting among artists/crafters and talking to people pass by as I drink coffee. Oh well, it's supposed to be rescheduled.

My poor little 5-year-old, Louisa. She has been so patient this past week as I sewed and sewed. Yesterday and today, I began to see her frustration with Mommy being so distracted. And, now, she's going to miss Saturday ballet and a chance to go to a friend's house.

The good news is...we can play Wii, have cocoa, read and play cards without feeling guilty because my inventory is stacked!

No comments:

Chubby Trubby"s hobo pet beds and pillows