Our Blizzard has turned wet. The snow is melting and everything is soggy. Pools of water are everywhere.

Let's see, what exciting items can I add to the blog? I went grocery shopping today. Does anyone else find it absurd that bread is $3.50? Went to Wal-Mart or should I call it Hannah Montana-Mart. Everywhere I turn in Walmart, something is branded "Hannah Montana."

Hannah Montana stickers, barbie dolls, shirts, pajamas, posters, yogurt, wrapping paper, cds, car batteries, tires, lightbulbs... Ok, the last three I made up, although I wouldn't be surprised.

I've been trying to think of some fantastic theme for my blog. Something fascinating and tempting to everyone who stops by. Maybe I could get George Clooney to buy a dog bed and then write about it on my blog. I'll work on that, getting George Clooney to buy a dog bed. I'm not sure if he has a dog?

No comments:

Chubby Trubby"s hobo pet beds and pillows