Labs4Rescue

I just checked my Esty shop to see how much I had so far to donate to Labs4Rescue. I'm taking 10 percent of my sales and donating it to help Laborador Retrievers in Need.

So far, my total is $1.35. A stinking $1.35. What a bummer. I really want to give them a decent donation at the end of the month. Hopefully, this amount will rise while everyone is cooped up with the Blizzard this weekend.

Also...Check out UrbanHound.com (New York City). Chubby Trubby has signed up to advertise with this really cool site. I'm excited to get to know some Urban Hounds. My hounds are CountryHounds.

2 comments:

The Downtown Boutique said...

Don't get discouraged. It will happen when you least suspect it. You might want to try to be super positive about it in your shop announcement. Like if you say, "How much we've raised so far: $1.35. We're on a roll! I can't wait to be able to give a large check to them!"

It took 6 months for my first sale on Etsy, so please don't get to discouraged.

Have a great day!
Angie

Little Lovables said...

Wow, I really love your cubby beds!!

I second what downtown boutique said. It can take a while.

Chubby Trubby"s hobo pet beds and pillows