February 5, 2008

I've been a bad blogger. Bad, Bad Blogger. I will try to be better at blogging. Be Better at Blogging.

I've added a really pretty burrow bed to my collection. Very elegant with a burgundy floral print and a denim ticking on the inside. I'm very proud of this bed. I wish I had something half as comfy to curl up in.

I'm pleased with the response. I've only listed the item this morning and 55 people have looked and one person inquired.

We purchased a Wii at the Berry house this week. I do believe it has made me more productive. I find myself sewing until I'm blind and then stopping to play tennis or baseball. Really lessens the tension.

I have a show coming up at Valley Forge High School in Northeastern Ohio this Saturday. So, the week has been spent sewing and sewing and sewing. I'm looking forward to seeing customers Face to Face. This online thing gets a little lonely after a while.

No comments:

Chubby Trubby"s hobo pet beds and pillows